Training center "Shirgazi" conducting training of accountants (beginners and practitioners), staff personnel and accounting departments, lawyers, managers, students and beginners who are not familiar with accounting. We offer accounting courses for different levels of training, including accounting courses in commercial and budgetary organizations, taxation rates, complex training programs for practicing professionals.
Fields of study.
Basic Accounting Course - (training period 3.5 months)
"Accounting Technology" includes:
• Accounting Basics;
• Basics of taxation;
• Basics of commercial law;
• Basics of labor law;
• Basics of customs law.
Courses on international accountants certification program (CAP / CIPA) - (training period of up to 2 months)
The program Level 1 (certificate CAP - Certified Accounting Practitioner):
• Financial Accounting - 1;
• Managerial Accounting - 1;
The program Level 2 (Certificate of CIPA - Certified International Professional Accountant):
• Financial Accounting - 2;
• Management Accounting - 2;
• Financial management;
• Management Information Systems.
National Financial Reporting Standards - (training period 2 weeks)
The national financial reporting standards include:
• Module 1 includes:
- Hands-on experience with the new chart of accounts tied to a new financial reporting;
- Practical skills transformation of financial statements in the financial statements prepared in accordance with National Financial Reporting Standards, the example of a cross-cutting task.
• Module 2 includes practical skills in the use of a core group of standards.
• Module 3 includes other standards.
Short-term courses (training period from 3 to 5 days)
• Commercial Law;
• Labor and Employment Law.
• Seisova Gulya - CIPA, a licensed auditor, expert on IFRS and NAS, the coaching experience of more than 25 years.
• Berdyeva Bahar - CAP, a practicing accountant, coaching experience of more than 10 years.
• Rejepova Jeren - CAP, MBA, a licensed auditor under IFRS expert, NAS, practical experience in the transformation of the financial statements, the coaching experience of more than 17 years.
• Sirenko Marina - CIPA, a licensed auditor under IFRS expert, NAS, practical experience in the transformation of the financial statements, the coaching experience of more than 8 years.
• Sadyhyan Vera - CAP, a practicing lawyer, consultant, coaching experience of more than 10 years.
• Mudrova Tatiana - CAP, a practicing accountant, consultant, trainer's experience of more than 10 years.
• Schegunts Nikolai - a practicing lawyer, consultant, trainer experience of 5 years.
Working hours: 09:00-20:00 (during the week) and 09:00-15:00 (Saturday)
For more information: (+99312) 47-29-19
Discount with the discount card tmgid.cc 5% and 10%.